PrimaCover Evapo is a self-adhesive and vapour-permeable nonwoven covering. A special membrane allows moisture to escape from underneath and prevents liquids from penetrating. Protects floors that are sensitive to moisture, such as ceramic tiles and wooden floors.
- Vapour-permeable (70g/m²/24h)
- Liquid proof
- Impact resistant
- Specially developed for newly laid and treated floors.
- For ceramic tiles and wooden floors.
- Suitable for floors and stairs.
- Test the suitability of the product in advance.
- Switch off floor heating before use.
|900039||50 m||1 m||Roll|
|900040||25 m||1 m||Roll|
PrimaCover Evapo helps the painter to start quickly
Most painters are not lacking work. In new buildings and in winter painting projects, it is nice to be able to get started quickly and to work efficiently. That means…